Custom Search

15.5.09

Our favourite Jap Dishes

Our dinner place today was West Coast Plaza. Have not been there for a looooooog time!! Went to Sushi Tei located at the 2nd Floor. After we placed our orders, as usual picture snapping time!!!! I love the light bulb on top of us. I was played around with it a little with my camera phone. This is the best out of 4 that i took.



Then, P-chan "masuk satu kaki" (direct translation - put in one leg meaning get involved in Malay). After so many pics, only a few are presentable. No wonder I wont ever fit to be a model!! Hahahahaa ........
I took the following two myself. Hehehehehe ............ =P. P-chan must be shaking his head seeing me like this (Haih ... this girl .... ). Hahahaha ...


Dish #1: Spicy Miso Ramen
In any Jap restaurant, spicy soup is a must in each ramen that we ordered. So this is the only choice in Sushi Tei. Comparing between ramen, I love Beppu Menkan Ramen at Tiong Bahru Plaza or Osho at Cuppage Plaza. Theirs ramen are still the best I ever tasted. However, this ramen is not too bad. The soup taste good and the ramen goes well with their chilli flakes. P-chan was saying it will be too spicy, but I think it taste good somehow =P.


I-TA-DA-KI-MA-SU ..... P-chan is helping himself with the noodles. He is very hungry I know cos it's 7 plus when we reach West Coast Plaza. Pooooor P-chan


At the same time, he was busy texting message ..... to ..................................................................................................................................................................... his friend who works at the zoo with him. Cos our favourite dish especially P-chan is yet to arrive.
Dish #2: Chicken Curry Rice
This dish is P-chan's all time favourite. Wherever he goes, if he sees Kare Risu he definitely will not let it go. Hahahaha ... His trademark!! He is just a curry rice lover!! Heee ...
Finally, he cleared everything! Finished everything clean .... You can even see sparkling plates and bowls ... Hahahahahaha ...

See P-chan still searching for food. He is not looking for main dish but dessert. I suggested that we go back to our favourite dessert place in West Coast Plaza, i.e. Waffle Place Cottage. Hehehehe ..... Love their waffles ... Pictures will be uploaded in the next post! Be Patient =)


Off we go to Waffles Place Cottage. Thank you P-chan for the dinner na~ =D

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails