Custom Search

31.5.09

My first Poster Presentation!!!

29th May marked my first time in presenting poster at the end of my 3 years PhD studies!! I was excited and nervous since this was my first time in poster presenting. Hahahaha ... It was great that nothing unfortunate or clumsiness came out from that presentation. All was FUN FUN FUN. Although it wasn't a big scale congress, it was still a Singapore-Hong Kong Bilateral Congress. NUS and NTU was involved and together with us were another 6 famous universities in Hong Kong. This congress was a more chemistry type of congress. 3 posters were presented from our department. Me and another two of my friends. It was interesting to see others work but unfortunately, their chemistry were too profound for us to understand.... cos our side will be more on application of the chemical stuffs.

Still I am glad that I made a few friends from chemistry department in NUS and Hong Kong University. Hope that we will still remember each other when we meet somewhere sometime ^_^.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails