Custom Search

13.5.09

Little Yu Xi

Visited my cousin's baby during my stay at home. Her name is Yu Xi. I just love her the moment I set my eyes on her. Luckily, she just woke up from her beauty sleep. Or else you will see her throwing her tantrums here and there. She was watching tv the moment I arrived my auntie's home. The moment baby wakes up, it's time for her to eat. Just look how she was eating with her hand. She is soo cute. Just love her. She looks exactly like her mum when her mum was a baby. Like mother, like daughter ... Hahaha...


See she was frowning. So time for milk milk. Moooooooo~~ See, how happy she was in drinking milk but she cant take her eyes off tv though ... Hahaahahaha...


See after meal, she looks soo satisfied and happy!! Hee... I am happy for her too. Hahahahha... Now she will have more energy to play with me. Since I have not hold baby for a long time, she doesnt really like me carrying her cos she doesnt feel comfortable. Hahahaha... .I can feel that she is very very feeble still. I am afraid that I will break her though...
Look at her! How attentive and focus she is in listening to my mum (her grandauntie) talking to my cousin. She enjoys listen to people and most of the time, she will involve herself in her talk. But no one understands her baby language. For a 3 months old baby, she is quite a lovable one. She reminds me of my brother when he was 3 months old and how I carry him in my arms and cradle him to sleep... Awww ... miss those days playing around with babies.... I have loved kids all my life!! Never once I hate them just that sometimes you will feel annoyed when they are really naughty and up to no good. Hahahahaha.... Despite all the hardships of taking care of baby, I would still want to have a few of my own later ... Heeee ......

Not until a while that she noticed I am taking pictures of hers. Just look how big her eyes is staring at the camera. She must be thinking ... what is this old auntie doing with the black thing on her hands. My mum kept reminding me not to switch on the flash cos she said the flast will make baby feel uncomfortable. But luckily, it was bright enough at the house to capture her moment. No matter how many times I look at her I just love her. Cant resist her at all. I believed she is going to be a pretty maiden when she grows up later! Just like her mother!


Lots of kisses muacks muacks muacks muacks muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaks to Yu Xi. Hahahahahahaha ..... =D

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails