Custom Search

26.5.09

Fun Landscape Photoshoot

Hi folks!! Sorry for the late update on my blog. Have been too busy since weekend plus I need time to process the pics before I can post them on the blog. Last Saturday, I went with Celia for landscape and buildings photoshoot around City Hall area. I just followed Celia around as if I just came to Singapore not too long ago. In fact, I have been staying for almost 3 years in Singapore. Sigh ... and sad to say it was my first time to visit Esplanade theatre and Merlion. Hahahahha ... Part of my works are presented below:-




Then, Celia wanted to shoot High Court from the padang. But our focus changed to the football players instead since there are having a international competition (i think) over there. Some of their actions were captured. Hehehhe...

And I caught a glimpse of this handsome football player. Wah kakakaka ........ He really melts my heart when he played near me .... But definitely, he didnt gave me the heart thumping feeling though ... hahahahhaa...

If you would like to see more of my works you can go to this link:-
Hope you guys enjoyed the photos ^_^!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails