Custom Search

7.1.09

Where is the promised happiness?

One of my favourite songs by Jay Chou "Where is the promised happiness?". I found the lyrics is very very meaningful which made me post it on my blog. Most of his songs represents my thoughts ^-^. Hmm, let's see if I can translate it cos my mandarin can barely make it ... hahaha.

周杰伦 - 说好的幸福呢 (Jay Chou - Where is the promised happiness)
词:方文山 曲:周杰伦

你的回话凌乱着 在这个时刻 (At this time, your words are messy)
我想起喷泉旁的白鸽 甜蜜散落了 (I remembered pair of doves rested on the grounds lovingly)
情绪莫名的拉扯 我还爱你呢 (A weird feeling inside me telling me I still love you)
而你断断续续唱着歌 假装没事了 (You sang continuously pretending you are okay)
时间过了 走了 爱情面临选择 (Time passed and the relationship faced challenges)
你冷了 倦了 我哭了 (You cried, felt tired and I cried)
离开时的不快乐 你用卡片手写着 (The unhappiness of breaking up was written in a card)
有些爱只给到这 真的痛了 (The love that given till now makes it most hurtful)
怎么了 你累了 说好的 幸福呢 (Why do you feel tired and where is the promised happiness)
我懂了 不说了 爱淡了 梦远了 (I understand and that's why I stopped asking, the love has become bland and the dreams have drifted far)
开心与不开心一一细数着 你再不舍(The happiness and unhappiness are counted no matter how unwilling you are)
那些爱过的感觉都太深刻 我都还记得 (I still remembered clearly on those days that we once loved)
你不等了 说好的 幸福呢 (You do not wish to wait and where is the promised happiness)
我错了 泪干了 放手了 后悔了 (I am wrong, my tears dried, I have let go and I regretted)
只是回忆的音乐盒还旋转着 要怎么停呢 (Left only the memories in the music box and how can I stop them from flooding back)

Good lyrics right? So never ever feel regret when you are entangled in a relationship. Dont make choices that you will regret someday ^_-. Good luck to all lovers! I dont make a good translation though. The chinese version is much much better till it touches your heart and soul! Way to go Jay Chou! You will always have my support cos your songs go through thin and thick in my life path. Thanks, Jay! I love you!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails