Custom Search

6.1.09

Random shots at West Coast Plaza

This is my new cap. A new year present from a special friend. Thanks a lot pal! I like this hat a lot and will treasure it very much! This cap makes me feel like a superstar running away from papparazi ... HAHAHAHHAHA... maybe I just think too much. I had an enjoyable start of this year and I guess better things is rolling towards me in this year 2009. Grateful for everything the God has given me. Feel blessed!




See....do I really look like a superstar enjoying myself in a coffee house relaxing?


The following was taken by another special friend who is practicing his skills on photography. Hmm... probably will ask him out for photoshoot session next time together with Celia and me. Hehehehehehhehe ... yes pictures, pictures!!! I just love pictures. They captured the feeling of that moments!! Leaving a great memories in your life path ^o^




Here goes the ice-cream into my mouth. Notice the mouth movement. yes...syiok!!!Ah.....Ammm!!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails