Custom Search

12.1.09

Interesting, exciting, fun mouse "capturing" birthday!!

This year birthday was fun. Although there isn't any extravagant stuffs revolving, it was a meaningful one. I had it by the sea at West Coast Park near my place. No expensive food. I brought along some snacks (curry puffs and sandwiches) from the Postgraduate Welcome Tea from ESE (since I click off with the program officer *grins*). Just a two slices of cake (one tiramisu and another new york cheese cake). Bought some candles at cold storage and the lighter at 7 eleven at West Coast Plaza. Next station was the market. Got myself wanton noodles and Peace brought Subway for dinner. Then, headed off to West Coast Park.


Look at the moon! It was a full moon. Nice to know that my birthday falls on full moon. Very romantic birthday!! Yay!! Took the pics using my handphone cos didnt bring my camera out today. Should have brought it. Sigh~



The seabreeze was cooling and nice tonight. I shivered a little..Brrrr... cold. Had the birthday cake with the candles on top of it. How does it look? Nice right!



We linger a little by the sea chatting and taking some scenery pics of Jurong Island. A very nice view from our spot. Out of sudden, we heard our plastics being rampage. Oh, gosh! Peace saw a mouse nibbling the bags for food. This switch our attention from scenery to the MOUSE. Cute mouse. Hehehehehe. In order to get more pics of the mouse, we used the leftover sandwiches as a trap. Hahahahhahaha.... I tore the sandwiches to small pieces so that we can get a good pictures of those little cute mouse living by the sea. Initially, there were only two. The more I fed, the number increases to six or seven. They are just so cute and they are not afraid of both of us there. However, their movements were swift! Nice work Mousie! Love you guys. Hope to see you guys next time. Muacks!!


Enough playing with Mousie, we bid Mousie goodbye. Hope that the rise of the sea level will not flood their home much. I will miss you Mousie. Another surprise when I reach home, was Yixuan and Ser Ying gave me a pair of earrings as a birthday present. Both of them had already slept when I get home. They hung the present by the door. Feel so sweeeeeeeeeeeet!! Thanks a lot gals!!! I really appreciate the present!! Thanks thanks ... Hehehehhehehe. In addition, I got roses for my birthday too.



This is the best and nicest birthday I ever had when I was away from home. Not too extravagant but a very meaningful birthay. I truly enjoy this day a lot. Also not forgetting my friends who gave me all their best wishes. Thank you very much guys and gals! Appreciate that all of you remembered my birthday. Really thank you sooo much! Muacks love you all!! *Blink*Blink*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails