Custom Search

16.1.09

Leonard is coming tomorrow

Leonard - my coursemate way back to the years in UTM (1999-2004). Have not seen him for nearly 5 years since our graduation from master's class. Time flies too fast. Probably we are moving in quite a fast pace without us realizing. Gosh!! I still clearly remembered the days when we did our assignments and project together during master's years. Clearly, I was always being pin-pointed as the project leader ... sigh ... but thanks to that I manage to get things done in a much organized way. A good learning process for me. Thanks guys (Peck Ting, Yun Fook, Haidar and of course you la --> Leonard).
I still remembered when we always hike on Peck Ting's car visiting our sites. Long river stretch. Hahahaha. Still remember when you get down into the water with your long pants on??? Hahahaha and unable to get a single fish for our Principles of Biological class?? Hahhaha .. that really floods back the memories. When I think of it, how would fish stay in a strong flowing current. No wonder we cant get any fishes except water striders on a Class I to II waters. That's really weird and even Maketab can't believe his eyes! Hahaha.... we take it more seriously on that project that time. Blame you cos you are the only guy in our group *grins*. Cant really remember the name of that kampung though. It was however, really fun! I still remember that I was sitting by the log instructing you where to get the fish while I was fishing myself using the net. Wonder if you still remember that. Hahahaha... I guess maybe we should get it on the other side which is a little bit nearer the downstream of that river. Probably that's where the fishes hideout is. Hehehe... Then, counting my days in IPASA and totally cant stand the stench of your activated sludge. At least the wastewater smell better than your sludge. I still remember you left me and the gang one semester earlier. So that's why you are in Cambridge now. Probably that's the difference in enthusiatism that we are having.
I wonder how do you look like now. Maybe Cambridge feeds you very well that you are growing horizontally (2-d view) cos growing vertically is deemed impossible for you. Hahahaha... I guess both you and I didnt change much from our personality when we chatted through msn. But in person, I am not too sure about that. Hope you wont anger me much tomorrow hahahaha... We'll see tomorrow then. A little planning is to eat at Chinatown when I meet you at your hotel. So remember to call tomorrow. Else I will not know where to find you. Looking forward to tomorrow's gathering. You are able to cure your craving for Asian food. It's cheap here in comparison to England. I know so no worries. But you will be buying the meals cos it's not easy to get a PhD tourguide to bring you around! Hahahahaa... OK till we meet tomorrow then!! ^_^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails