Custom Search

11.1.09

Happy B'Day to me!

A year has gone again. It's a new beginning. However, somehow, I felt that I am still entangling in the past. The harder you wanted to shed off the old shell, the stronger it is you wanted to attach to it. Hard, heh? Therefore, I decided to let things come as it is and accept it gracefully. At least, I do not regret. Even maybe, things are not meant to be that way, I will still smile gracefully for it has happened. Thanking Kami-sama (God) for letting me meet a lots of interesting people in my life. Spicing up my life, which is supposed to be gray and colourless. Though there are ups and downs, I am taught to become stronger in facing the storms that come. The sun that shine after storm is the most beautiful and refreshing for me to embark a new phase of life.
I am bounded by imperfections in many ways. But I believed my imperfections has made another person's day. It's another type of attractiveness, isn't it? I guess improvements on certain things are totally impossible, e.g. my personality especially. Therefore, my birthday wishes are:-
  1. Parents health and longevity - They have brought me up in a very hard way, thanks to them I am what I am today (will tell you my grandfathers and grandmothers stories in days to come)! Pray for them to have a good health and have a lot of years to enjoy what I am able to give them in return.
  2. Work hard, play hard - No matter how busy life is, I must enjoy every miliseconds to the fullest!
  3. Love hard, cry loud - I had once loved so hard, cried my heart out loud! I believed someday I will be loved dearly in return! I am hoping someone to love me as mommy and daddy did =P! (For those in the queue, please take note!! Hahaha - Just kidding)
  4. Forgive and forget - I would like to forgive those who had directly and indirectly hurt me deeply. Cos thanks to them I am what I am today too! They have built a stronger me! Let's bygones be bygones. Holding onto something unhappy would not make me a happier person ^o^.
  5. Apologies - To those whom I have hurt them without me knowing it, my sincere apologies to all of you.
  6. Less hatred, more love - Love all the beings be it someone I dislike. Inculcating love, makes a lovelier me ^_^ (thick skinned - I know)
  7. Less war, more peace - War has taken away the happiness and bring upon sufferings, let's pray for a more peaceful world to live in.
  8. Less miseries, more happiness - A lot of people are living in miseries, create more happiness if I am able to. Therefore, I MUST feel BLESSED for what I have. STOP being greedy to ASK FOR MORE!!

Hmm... 8 wishes! Good enough! At least in terms of Chinese culture, it represents wealth. I might not be wealthy and rich from the outside but I am definitely wealthy and rich in the inside! Therefore, I dont feel ashame for being born in a poor family but I am truly and honestly proud to become part of it! Thanks to mom and dad for bringing me into this world. Without both of you, I am nowhere to be seen in this earth! Love Mommy and Daddy! Muacks muacks muacks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yooo There...
Just Drop by to Wish U Happy Birthday!!
Wish u Gud Luck, Best of Luck & Xtra2 Luck as Well.. hahaha
Take Care~~~

Ee Ling said...

Thanks Hengki. It's nice to know that you still remember me. Not sure if most of your friends still remember me. Hahahhahaha

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails