Custom Search

22.1.09

Last batch before CNY

Running the last few batches of experiments before I am off for Chinese New Year next week. Hmm.. seems that the result wasnt quite the one that I expected. Need to think and keep my brains working during Chinese New Year. Though it's CNY still unable to get a proper celebration for that. Cos I owe my supervisor a long list of work. Need to bring 3-4 papers back home to read a little. Papers writing and experimental studies are on the queue. All need to be done by mid-March or early-April. Got lots to do. But I felt energetic cos things are rolling (though not smooth and postponed, there are big and small humps here and there). Ooops continue later... supervisor is here...
More things to think about when my supervisor saw the inconsistency of the data. Basically, my Chinese New Year will be buried in books ... sad case ... else I am done for when I came back. Hmm.. have to think what book that I need to bring back to study and digest... and it's a must to sit in the ESE6001 class. No more skipping hahahaa.... so every Wed have class. OK roger!!
Whatever that comes must face it with a smiling face. Cannot yaya papaya anymore! Concentrate on working!! For the world, yay (scratching what has it got to do with the world? Weirdo!!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails