Custom Search

15.4.09

Too Full and Sooo Sleepy

I am sooo full!! Just dont know why. Food didnt seem digesting. I ate healthy food today. 6 servings of vegies and fruits. But still how come I am still so full ... Or probably I am too tired??? Cant possibly be. Been sleeping for about 9 hours yesterday and should be more than enough .... Wah Paula (American Idol Judge) is sooooooooo Sexy today and the normal Simon condemning people hahahahhahaha ... sorry off track abit .... hahahahahaha
My usual schedule experiments experiments experiments. Hmm... judging from my vocabulary standard, I think it's not up to the standard yet. So now, while blogging I am reading some vocabs that normally appears in GRE. This is to help myself in both reading and writing journal papers. It's a good start and at the same time I will see the suitable words that i can use for blogging. It's time to further improve my English. Both in speaking and writing. Hahahahhaa .....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails