Custom Search

4.4.09

Menichi, Jurong Point 1

Last Friday, went to food eating session with Shalom at Jurong Point. The initial plan of having at Jurong Point 2 (JP2) changed when we see people flocking at the restaurants over there. So we walked down to Jurong Point 1 (JP1) where they have some sort of like Japanese Gourmet Town at the basement of JP1. We decided to chose the one where there was no one on the queue cos I my stomach really rumbling like what!! Since I departed from school, well of course need to make myself tidy and need in the toilet. Here's another toilet pics Hahahahhahahaha ....

This is the main page of the menu. They have a Menichi sign. The main dishes on the list is mainly ramen.
Pics taken by Shalom while I was browsing at the menu. Look at my gluttonious look. I know you guys are shaking your heads now saying, "Aih... this girl really is a glutton. her eyes sparkle whenever there is food" Hahhahaha well, that's basically me!! My eyes really sparkle when I see food on the table. Totally unable to resist food hahahahha
The menu was really presentable. Hmm... there is too much choices... awww........
See again .... not only serving ramen but others little side dishes too ....... Therefore, we decided to go for one ramen and two little side dishes.
While waiting for food. Same thing .... I am taking the pics of the cutleries .....
Here comes the food. Pork slices salad. Served as appetizer. The taste of the vinegar is very very strong. Pork slices were tender and nice. Vegetables were very very fresh!!! Nice one!!
Next is the omelette with crab meat. Not only they have crabmeat, shittake mushrooms slices were inside too. Topping with the Japanese sweet sauce, the combination was really great!!! Not too salty too. I think in the egg, they do add something inside but I am not sure what kind of seasoning is that. NICEEE!!!!
Lastly came the Spicy Tonkatsu Ramen. Let me explain why we only ordered one ramen. This was because we saw that on the next table, the ramen are quite large in portion. So in order not to waste the food (it's not a good thing to do) we decided to go for one plus other side dishes. This ramen soup base was very good. Although, it's spicy and hot, the spiciness and hotness didnt make you choke or make your stomach go burning. It makes you yearning for more. Char siew (slices) are very good very tender. Combination of black fungus and bean sprouts make the noodles taste fresher. Noodles are springing and smooth. A very good dish that I would recommend. This definitely worth the money cos it costs about SGD25 for two persons. Compared to the Korean BBQ Chicken, this is way much much much MUUUUUUUUUUUCH better. Some contributions to be acknowledged are the side dishes and my glutton look pictures were taken by Shalom W. Thanks! Had a great dinner again! Satisfying my taste bud. Hehehehhehe ...... so what's next? Hmmmm.... I wonder ...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails