Custom Search

14.4.09

Nice Dinner at WCP

Dinner place tonight was at West Coast Plaza again. I cant really crave for school food cos having too much of them already for the past 3 years. Well, Pp (Shalom = Peace abbreviated P) suggested Viet Inn for dinner. We have not been eating dinner there for quite some time. We ordered pork stick this time. It tasted like fish cake ... totally off my imagination cos at first i thought it will be mince pork marinated in some seasoning, then make it into stick. Hmmm wait ... it tasted somehow like "ngor hiong" as well (chinese pork spring roll). Overall, not too bad. I love their sauce the most. This is the same sauce used in the minced pork rice roll (look out for previous post =) ... Happy searching). Sweet and salty ... hehehehe very nice. Somehow this sauce has some appetising agent that makes you want to eat. Hahahahhahaha ... Or I am imagining things .... hmmm ....
Main dish served was vietnamese fried rice. Pp love fried rice the most!!! Cos they have chinese sausages (lap cheong), fried onions, eggs, long beans, carrots, corn, green peas and luncheon meat and of course the main ingredients rice. Shouldn't be too hard to make this dish. I will make this if I have my own kitchen later. Since I dont have a kitchen now, cannot make it. Hahahahaha... Ok ok back to the review. The rice today however was not chewy enough. A little bit soggy. This didnt happen last time. Probably they didnt dry the rice well or use overnight rice. But the fragrance makes you drool!! It's a good dish to begin with and you will definitely ask for more.


We saved some space for the dessert of course. And we go back to our Waffle Place Cottage. I still love the environment. Love the sticky post that people post their comments on the waffles, ice cream and environment. Today, we sat at the couch at the corner. This corner makes you feel homely and cozy. It's as if you are in another part of the world and you wont feel like in a shopping mall at all. I like this concept best. In addition, it's quite heart warming to see all sorts of people from different stage of life wrote their comments. I love reading it and so do Pp. Hehehehhe ... They designed in a way where they filled all the corner of their shop lot. Plus they have discounts for students!!! That's the privilege being a student. Hahahhaha ... No wonder I love to study sooooooooooooooooo much!!! Muahahahahaha....



At the same time you can see how people are working. They are using the open kitchen concept too. Actually, I would like to take the handsome guy on work. But too bad he notice me and I was a bit shy to take his pic so openly. So secretly, I snapped one while he is at work. Gosh he is HOT!!! Pp kohtot na ka~ you are still the BEST though ... Hehehehhe .... =P


Our order is Couple Fondue. They have waffle (a must or else it wont be able to call itself Waffle Place Cottage), five different random flavour of ice-cream (imported from US if I remember correctly), marshmallow (Pp's favourite), apples and banana. The must have is definitely Chocolate fondue and peanuts. It depends on how you eat it. Since I love chocolate, I will full cover everything with a thick layer of chocolate. The best thing here is you can keep refilling your chocolate and the boss is sooooooooooooooooooo NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Very friendly and they really take care of their customers well. Good service dude!!!

All and all, I really had a great meal today. Gochiso-sama (Thank you for the food in Japanese language)!! *Yawn* Look at the time.... it's past midnight and it's time for bed. Good night folks and enjoy testing out if you guys ever pass by West Coast Plaza. Alternatively, you can try to search for their branches. I am very sure that Viet Inn have their branches. Not too sure about Waffle Place Cottage though. You guys can try to google it ..... OK that's all for now folks! Nite nite!! M.U.A.C.K.S M.U.A.C.K.S!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails