Custom Search

13.4.09

Little Tortoise Pictures Gone!!! Arghhhhhhh!!!

What a luck!!! Initially, I would like to blog about Egg's two little tortoises. BUT there is always a BUT my Olympus camera went crazy and I need to reformat the SD card. I am not sure whether it's the SD card or the camera is malfunction. Just dont know the reason!! Grrr........
Those two cute little things ... unable to post their pics here .... so sad .... I love them a lot guys! You will love them when you interact with them. Both of them are super hyper dyper active!!! They will keep digging and digging non-stop when they sees a hole in front or a pitch black stuff in front of them. They will just dig. Or at times, they will flip themselves upside down and turn themselves around again. They are really totally AWWWESOME tortoises. Love them sooo much and I started to miss them you see... hahahhahahahaha.... They love to wander around a lot. Just take them out from their home and they will walk really fast around here and there ... digging and digging ... again and again .... such a cute little tortoises .... just tooo bad that I am unable to post their cute little pics here ...... wonder if they will be around again. thanks to that camera that i am unable to post the pictures here. there were some good shots of their cutie little expressions over here .... I am soo pissed off with the camera ... sigh ... useless ... sad....... arggghhhhhhhhhhhh .................................

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails