Custom Search

16.2.09

V-Day Specials

Hurray. It's V-Day! 2nd time received flowers in my life after the 1st one that is during my birthday!! Yay... thanks Peace. Had a great time!! Isn't the roses beautiful? I had other gift as well from him but this is not to be announced publicly. Sorry folks. I love the gift you gave me Peace. That's the first time I receive a gift on V-Day from a special person. Ehem..ehem.. ok today's topic is related to food.

It's the MOF-Chinese Cuisines located at West Coast Plaza. Cant really remember which floor. Well, you guys can take a walk. They have dim sum and other cooked food like noodles, rice etc. We tried out their dim sum and ice-cream. It just taste soooooo goood!!!! The stone bowl is COD fish fried rice. That's a good one. I just love it very much!!!! Hmm... maybe should tried something there again =)... drooling....
At night, we went to The New Habour Cafe and Bar for dinner. Due to the dim lights, I am unable to capture a very good pics on that. We had Escargot. This is my first time eating escargot in my life. Initially, we ordered baked garlic and butter mussels but this item was so hot. It was sold out... sad. I was so scared to try escargot but Peace reassured that this definitely taste very good. Well, I trusted him. Here came the escargot. Eee.... it's snail .... and I was like having goosebumps .. Gulp ... snail ... gulp... Timidly, I tried one. It was wow superb!! Totally different from what I had imagined. I thought it would taste like some dead fish but it turned out that this was superb!! Really superb!! So the lesson learnt is never judge a book by its cover! Do not labelled something as bad when you do not know them well - this applies to what we are doing in our personal life and the people that we met - try to get know everything before you jump into any conclusion ^_^ then your life will be much more beautiful ...

That's for a starter. It's show time for the main course. Peace ordered Pork Mushrooms. It tasted really delicious. Yummy yummy yum!!! Really very very nice!! Love it soooooo sooooooo much!!!!! I cant help but steal the sour cabbage from him. Since he didnt like it, I took it all. Hahahhahaha... cant resist tasty food.


My main dish wasnt lose out in any way either. I had Crackling Roast Pork. Awwwwww... the roast pork was crunchy and soft at the same time. Very very smooth. It taste very good even without any sauce. The sidedish was very fresh too. Really love it!!!

Really enjoyed the night very much!! Thanks Peace for such a wonderful and unforgetable night!! You are the best and the sweetest I ever met!! I am blessed and contented with what I have now. What more could I ask ^_^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails