Custom Search

11.2.09

Tired...work is still piling higher

Can't really keep myself awake though it's 8.36pm now. The concentration in class is less than what I can do normally. Sigh... I guess my supervisor saw me and another PhD dozing off. He must be shaking his head inside "Sigh...those students". Maybe due to the inventories that I am doing these few days that makes me looking at the PCs for a few hours non-stop. Aiks... need to find a way to get rid of the work. Readings, experiments, problem solving etc are queing waiting for me to handle them one by one. I am really looking forward to Saturday. Hoping I can get a breather!
Time flies real fast and we are in February now. I have to drive myself in doing more experimental works cos there will be a big moving in August 2009. I predict that there will be about 2-3 months where I cant do my work. Sadly, the previous experimental results cannot be used due to setup problem. This means I need to redo everything again. Solving this problem now. Hopefully, things will get better. I don't mind the troubles as long as it's worth it. I believed all the hard work will not be in vain and it will be well paid off. As the saying goes "No pain, no gain. By having much pain, you will definitely gain much more!"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails