Custom Search

3.2.09

Fun time with camera loving cousins!!!

One thing that you cant escape from Chinese New Year is visiting. Be it friends visiting or family visiting. Well, some may choose to travel overseas for the long holidays. But my family tradition is family always come first. So no matter what, it's a must to go back for Chinese New Year no matter how far away you are from your family. Since got a camera phone (thanks to JC), I love to capture those happy moments that I spent with my family.
I am quite close to my maternal side of cousins. I was like the leader to them during my teenage years. Hmm.. probably due to my tomboyish-ness or gangterism that I possess during secondary days. But girls change or transform through time. I guess hmm.. maybe I change to become better .. hopefully *grinning widely* keep my fingers crossed *wink*.
First on the pics is Ardy. Ardy is a very studious and matured boy although he is much younger than me. He loves writing horror stories a lot and knows fairly well in wushu. A TCM doctor to be. Hope to go to Beijing when he did his two year course there. Waiting for the day to come.

Next is my Little God-brother Kavin. He is someone who transformed from a rebellious gangster to a studious and understanding boy. Most of us thought that he couldn't make it but he did owe it to his hard work. Way to go man!! That's the spirit that you should possess in our family. However, he cant escape from his mischievious-ness though... Always being the victim ... so sad... but I believe he will always be there for me especially to protect me from harm. Hehehe...

This is Han Loong. My pilot cousin. He always regard himself as Vaness Wu (The taiwanese F4) when Meteor Garden was still a very hot topic. It's like .... *crow flying across your eyes*... But something that I cant deny is that well, he is good looking. He has got a sweet tongue too. So girls who love romantic guy. He is the choice! I guess the air stewardess will flock around him when he starts piloting the air-plane. Work hard dude! Similar to Kavin, he is the mischievious type of guy. Again, I am the victim of his amusement ... Sad.... That's the one thing negative about him. So brother, if you want to get know more girls, treat me better HOHOHOHO *laughing sinisterly*
This is Phillip. Kavin's younger brother. Just finished his SPM (O-level). Waiting for his results. Hmm.... wonder what will he be next time. Hope he has something on his mind. Or else he will need to join (STPM) A-level then.
Time for evening walk after nap and food. Need to burn off some calories man!! Else will be gaining a lot of weight after Chinese New Year!! Oh Noooooooooo!!! Since both of us love picture taking, we did a few poses during our journey. Hahahhaha... it's sooo fun!!

On our way, we saw a nice car. While we are snapping, the owner came out of the house. But lucky enough, the owner didnt make it on time~ We are really good in escaping from any danger. Coolz... *_*

Kavin struck an idea that we should pose like what models do. And so we did!!

Since we are a group of camera loving people, me and my cousin girl, Min decided to go for a ten continuous pose. My other male cousins were vomitting by the side while we are posing. It's like we are self craze. Sad..... T_T. But indeed we are hahahahhahahaha. Ooops forgot the introduction about Min. She is a pretty young lady who is waiting for her SPM results too. A smart, intelligent and gentle girl. The way she speaks will definitely melt your heart. I cant resist this gentleness, not to mention about other guys.












Had a GREEAAAAAAAAAT time this year. Pray that better is to come next year!!! Thank God for giving me such a good and sweet family members. Love them very much!! Muacks Muacks Muacks MUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAACKSSS!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails