Custom Search

17.3.09

Who will marry me? Raise your hands!!!

I was wondering who will miss me if I dont update my blog. Or I am just an insignificant subject in this world that no one will really care. Hmm... well, I know! Definitely someone will ... cos he has been sounding why I didnt update my blog recently. That person is Shalom W. Hahhahahahha. I updated 5 posts last week .... sad.... OK let's see ...
Been busy with my experiments lately so didnt have much time to think about what I should be putting into the post. Sorry, readers that I have let you down. I shouldnt have neglect you guys. So can forgive me this once?? ^_^ . I will try my best to update the bloggie~~
Recently, a lot of my friends are getting married! Happy for them of course that they found a person who completes their life to the next 50 years. You are asking about me? Whether I have found mine? Hmm... this kind of question will be the most difficult to answer. If I say yes and in the end it turns out to be a no, it will be quite sad. If I say no, that will hurt certain someone. So both answer is not right either. So just let things decide when the times come. Why rush over things, right? I always believed that when the right time comes, everything will be clear. For the moment, it is just blurrish. There are still room of uncertainties though ... and the fears from the distant past is still here though I have tried my hardest to discard them away.
One thing I am certain now is I am very blissful with the current situation I am in now. I am a happy girl everyday though life is just simple and plain. So what more am I asking for? No doubt people will turn greedier when their life gets better. But I constantly remind myself that I cant be that way. Cos we must appreciate what others gave and not be blinded by what others have given us and take things for granted. It's not the right way to get things done. Therefore, the lyrics of the song is somewhat true "Everytime I close my eyes, I thank Lord that I've got you and you've got me". Cos it's not easy to have someone who really understands and completes you and many ways.
Thus, I wish all my friends who are ringing the wedding bells soon, May you all be blessed with blissfulness and happiness. May the love last as long as you live. May it grows each day and not fading through eternity.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails