Custom Search

29.3.09

Dog poo everywhere

Went for my morning jog this morning. The moment I set my foot to the groundfloor of my HDB flat, there were dog poos everywhere. Some were still left untouched and some were stepped by some passer-by along that pedestrian path. I am just wondering why cant the pet owner picked their own's pet poo?!!! We are in a civilized era now. Shouldn't we be more considerate to other people?
Imagine that if the dog poos were stepped by a working personnel, wouldnt his first day of the week being dragged down to the bottom due to the dog poos early in the morning? Somewhat somehow, some people will think that dog poos are gold. If you were to step on one, you might strike a lottery if you buy it immediately on that day. As for me, I dont really believe that cos I step on dog poos quite a few times back in Malaysia. It doesnt seems that I had a better luck especially on money on that day. So it's just a myth. Rather it's my most unlucky day.
Therefore, I took my steps very carefully this morning. So that I dont step in any of those poos. Though they were golden in colour, it definitely didnt seem like gold to me. I will squeak if I were to step on one and I will really go crazy for the rest of the day. Lucky enough, phew~~
For the pet owners out there, please please please be considerate to others. Don't let your dog poo left unattended. Be more responsible to yourself and considerate on others! The pedestrian path is for public not for your own consumption. For the responsible pet owners thanks for being so considerate and do keep up the good work!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails