Custom Search

18.3.09

Toilet Story

I was frustrated today as the results of the LC-MSMS (a machine to detect some chemical compounds) wasnt what I expected. The samples were okay but the standards are just totally off. Shucks!! Therefore, on my way back to my lab (the machine was in another lab), I had the urgency to go to the ladies. I chose the toilet for the handicapped. While I was in the toilet, it struck my mind that I have never written Toilet Story before. Therefore, I decided to snap a few pics of myself to write a really down to earth Toilet Story of my own.... I guess you guys will really say she really got a Permanent Head Damage. Well, this is one of my way in getting off my frust and stress. Or else I will be scolding people here and there and definitely, I do not want to do that and you wont want that too!!! Hehehehe.... So I decided to use this method to ease my frusts and stresses away! And it really helps!!! Anyone would like to try??? Here goes the story ^_^
Have you ever been to public toilet where it smell soooooooo gross that makes you wanted to vomit? The smell is soo bad that it will even help to stop the urgency of going to the washroom after smelling that kind of smell. Something like a rotten egg (hydrogen sulfide) or heavy urine (ammonia) smell? Can you guys imagine? *Gross*

Or have you ever seen there are poos hanging in the middle of the toilet bowl without flushing it and you will just stop breathing? It was EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW .... and you wont even have the appetite for any food for the rest of the day the moment you recall the scene (comes in different colours and sizes sometimes). YUCKZ!! *vomit*

Today the details of the toilet that I visited was in the following (this idea was suggested by Shalom hahahahhaha-he got a greater idea than me in my toilet story. Therefore, he should be acknowledge in this post):-

Type of toilet: Handicapp Toilet
Location: E4A, Level 5, Faculty of Engineering, NUS
Rating:


I gave it the rating 3 not because it was not too clean but it was ok. No particular bad smell. Well, it smells like a normal toilet smell. Since it's a toilet for the handicapp, less people are using it. I love using it because it was spacious and cleaner in comparison. Plus in some they have a small fan inside to fan away the smell. Hahahaha... The floor is not wet which therefore makes it cleaner than the common toilet. In other girls toilet, sometimes, the floor are wet and it makes the toilet looks dirty. There are times where the flush go faulty and all the after business were left there. And there are times where the "towels" are left here and there without any consideration for the next user. Bins are just placed right beside the toilet bowl and still people are just too lazy to bin it!!! That's why I like to visit the toilet for the handicapp.
Last but not least, I would like to propagate that "Be considerate!Please flush the toilet after use!!" And dont just throw the "towels" and "tissue paper" around. Pick it up if you dropped them. Sometimes I am wondering, whether the common ladies toilets that I have been are really ladies or gents. I really really wonder.....



ACKNOWLEDGEMENT:
I would like to extend my gratitude and appreciation to Shalom W. for contributing his idea in writing this post! HUAHUAHUAHUAHUA ....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails