Custom Search

1.3.09

Body aching

Have not been updating the blog for a long time. Sorry about that folks. These few days my body aching is unbearable. Went to True Fitness trial on Friday with Celia - a fitness club in Singapore. Both of us really had a great true workout. I guess the workout is too extreme since I have not been exercising for about a month. My arms, shoulders and thighs muscles hurt a lot. Cant even walk properly. Sigh.... Been sleeping the whole day for these few days.... Hahahhahaha... what a lazy me... Probably my energy really runs out ... hehehehhehe... alright.. that's all for now cos I am too lazy to write.
Before I go, I would like to thank Shalom for giving Dororo as a companion to Tamama. Thanks for the gift ^_^.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails