Custom Search

21.11.08

Tired...tired...

Yeah, I am tired. Very really plus desperately tired. However, work must go on NO MATTER WHAT!! I have a whole loads of journal paper to read. About 50 more or so. I need to do some auditing work since the environmental officer is coming to inspect the lab. Loads to do. Chemicals list, MSDS (material safety data sheets), the safety procedures, the procedures of each equipments, GOSH.... plus my experiments and abstract writting... the deadline are all at the same time!! hmm how am I ever going to keep up with that!!
My eyes just cant open wide!! Even now it keeps closing. Anything that can help me to make my eyes wide open. Sometimes, I just hope I have more than 24 hours or have more hands and brains to work on. Sigh...but bo pian... Just take the challenge gracefully as it comes then since I cant avoid it. Kami-sama please grant me more time to work on...please... If I pass this stage successfully, I think I can become wonder woman already. Hahahhahahahaha..... Hopefully things will turn out fine. My fellow bloggers and readers who are reading this post please pray hard with me so that I am able to work everything out.
Be strong to withstand whatever that come!! Ok eyes really cannot make it...Good night!!!

2 comments:

Jeslyn~怡慧 said...

Hi Ee Ling! Long time no see! Came over to see your blog. thx for popping over at my blog and leaving your "footprints" there.

Well, do "jia you" coz nothing is easy, but the fruits are worth it! Can't help you physically, so can only give you moral support and pray for you!! God bless you!

Ee Ling said...

Hey hey ... thanks for dropping by and leaving your "fingerprints" here hahaha .. yes I will do my best cos I also do believe that nothing sweet comes easy!

I feel refreshed knowing there is always someone out there supporting me mentally. Again thanks a whole lots!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails