Custom Search

15.11.08

Formosa Delights Again


Yes, it's Formosa Delights again. I appointed Gong for lunch and it takes forever for him to wake up...sad...OK back to the topic. Our initial intention is to find some nice food in West Coast Plaza. But, gosh...a lot of eateries aint open yet. Except the BBQ Chicken where you need to queue for a long time. So we decided to change our location to Formosa delights. Imagine what we reach there at about 1230pm and we only manage to get our food at 130pm. So sad... and my stomach was rumbling like what. Protesting me for not giving it enough food. To be honest I really love this restaurant. A lot! *Nodding my head hard agreeing with what I am saying* Needless to mention why. I think you can see from the pics that it is so damn crowded. From Monday to Sunday, lunch and dinner are always soo crowded. I wonder how much is their earnings per month... Hehehehhehehe...

So while waiting for the food to arrive, I played around with my camera, which now it's a must for me to bring it anywhere so that I can just snap the moments that I like especially on FOOOD!!! Hohohohoho *Laughing loudly and wickedly* =P. But it seems the food takes forever to come. I complained to Gong for almost half an hour. Whining non-stop saying I was hungry. The intention is to make him guilty *Evil grins* but seems that he didnt catch it. Sigh.... ok forget about it. I called the waitress asking her to speed up the food by telling her "cutely" that I am hungry and to my surprise in 5-10mins time, she served the dumpling. Yay~~~~~~ *Success* Hehehehehe....



So TADAA~~~ the dumpling came and I manage to snap a pic. Sorry Gong~ you have to wait for a while cos I need to snap the moments of the food. The dumplings were boiled to cook rather than last time where I ordered the pan-fried type. Well, this taste much better than the pan-fried ones cos it is not oily. Good for me hahahahaha.... And by the way you look at how the way Gong eat I think you guys can pretty much guess how hungry are we. It's like we had not eaten for several days. Too bad we ordered only six. We should have ordered more cos we waited for the food to come again and 3 each just wasnt enough to fill the really totally empty stomach. Hungry~~~ Hungry~~~~~














Just look at our faces anticipating for the food. We looked around the restaurant and a lot of people eating and chomping their food down their esophagus tract. AND WE ARE WAITING FOR OUR FOOOD??? SOO UNFAIR....WE WANT JUSTICE!! -Sad- Cant do anything except drooling. -Hwaaaaaaaaaaaa- Therefore, we decided to distract ourselves by
(i) Gong was busy with his calls. Like he was doing a multi-billion business. It's like more than 3 calls for sure.... but I dont understand what he was saying since he was speaking in Thai Language.
(ii) For me, I was posing in acting cute hahahahhahahahaa.... to get myself away from boredness..... hehehehee... a typical me =P
Finally, the two main lead actor and actress came!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaahooooooooooo!!!! Stirred fried Kailan and diced bun spicy chicken. Hmm.. not too bad but not as good as I expected. Kailan was a little to salty and oily. The chicken taste good in the first few bites but too spicy I think. It will be better if the chicken is less spicy. They put in peanuts and sesame paste into the soup I think and it was served real HOT. Just look at the fuming soup from the pics. Geeee~~Exciting. Then you deep the fried bun into the soup and it taste good with the bun. Nice meal. I guess the person that you are having the meal with is important too. Without the right eating companion, you just wont enjoy the food no matter how good or tasty the food is. Well, I have experienced it! I definitely know how it feels.Feel extremely good in treating my stomach well..hehehehehe *Chomp*Chomp*Chomp*






Here goes the food folks! Enjoy reading and hope to see you guys in future to come. Happy reading and blogging!! Matta-ne~~ Kekekekeke *Laughing sinisterly again* =D

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails