Custom Search

16.11.08

Christmasu Approaching~ Presento presento~~ -_-"

Christmas is in the air again... Although I am so damn busy with work, I did not forget to decorate the lifeless lab that I am working in. Hahahahhahahhaa ... There is a snowman welcoming anyone that comes in and happily bidding anyone goodbyes when they are leaving the lab. Cool heh?! The thought came in a few days ago to buy something to decorate the lab. So that it will become a little livelier and a better environment to work in. I just cant resist this cute little snowman when I passed by Wastson this morning. Not too bad, huh? Hehehehehe
The night before I went to West Coast Plaza just to snap some pictures of the decorations while I was on my way back from lab. It's the best time to take the pics of those decor since there are not many people around (it's about 10pm when I reached). Look at the christmas trees... look at the reindeer... and the most important presents!!!!!! Since I know I wont be getting any this year, so I just snap them to keep them as a memory. Hmm... I think they are quite well taken. Good good... seems that my skill has improve a little. However, taking the angle took quite a while and the passer by are so curious with my posture while taking the pics. Hahahahhahaha ... But who cares as long as I enjoyed the moment. Nothing really matters, right?












Then, of course, I will never forget to snap a few of myself playing with the Christmas tree although it warned DO NOT TOUCH HIGH VOLTAGE ... *fainted* There was a uncle wanted to take a pics of me. But .... Thanks uncle but I can manage myself *Smile* ... The security guard also looked at me one kind. Don't know why. Maybe cannot stand my craziness. Hahahhahahaha.... Well, that's part of me. A little crazy is a must to have else it is DEFINITELY NOT me. That's makes everyone's life happy and wonderful ... I guess ... maybe not .. Hehehehhe












This really released my stress that I had been coping with. Able to continue my work again. Till then and it's time for me to go ZzzzZZzzzzZZzzZZZZZzzzzzz ... quite tired. Need to do reading and experiments tomorrow. More is to come!! Keep my fingers crossed and hope everything will turn out fine at the end of the day. Kami-sama, douka everything will be daijobu-ne~~ ^o^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails