Custom Search

14.11.08

~HENSHIN~ A walk to remember

"Change!" It's a word that everyone dislike to hear when someone tells you about it. But, hey, cool down, lay back a little and think what they have to say to you. I was once a stubborn person when there are people asking me to change on the way on how I look. I was damn offended by that when people make a remarks on how ugly I look and I should change. However, when I cool off and start to think about it, hmmm... well.. maybe it's really time to change on the way on how I look. Not for others but for a better self either in personality wise or appearance wise. I started to understand that I have to keep my youth while I still have the ability to. *Sinister laugh*
Have you ever have the same situation as I was and really resisted it like any anti-society group? Well, probably you should laid back and ponder about it. I am definitely sure that when the person dare to comment you face to face, he really cares about you but of course there are people who doesn't really care but just simply want to put a remarks and thinks they are really very great about themselves. For this type of people just ignore their remarks and keeps those who are sincere towards their comments.
Alrite let's see how I change from year 2003 to 2008. Yes, 5 years!!! And it's up to you guys to judge whether I have changed to become better or the other way round. Pictures before that are not in digital form and maybe you guys will even see a bigger bigger changes from what I was last time. Year 2003 is my longest hair that I ever had. Before that, all along I only have boy cut ... too bad those who knows me in my current state dont believe me ... trust me. So everytime I have to flash my Malaysian I identity card to prove them that I am telling the truth. I have been keeping long hair since then. Why? Cos my mum doesnt allow me to cut my hair short due to my tomboyish character. -Sad- She said I behave too tomboyish so short hair will make a lot of guys runaway from me hahahahhahahaha of course she said this jokingly. However, I am not worry cos fate will running knocking at your door when the time is right. Therefore, just enjoy the privilege that I still have while I am still single. Hahahahahhahaha
Okay...picture time. Enjoy while I did a little description of each year. Actually, I have too many pictures to upload. Therefore, I just randomly picked out a few.
Year 2003









Those were taken when I was doing my Master of Civil-Environmental Management in UTM. This is when I started to keep my hair long. Well, just look at the innocent and playful look, which I dont possess the first character anymore. The experience throughout the years has seasoned me a lot and I am still being season now to uptake any challenges in life that is coming along! *Grins widely till you cant see my eyes* Hahahhahaha

Year 2004-2005












Now coming into my working years as lecturer in INTI College Malaysia after I finished my master degree. Well, it seems that I am getting rounder by years. Hahahahhahaha However, I do think the face change to become more mature a little bit I think. However, nothing much change on the look and grooming wise (I will sometime write a topic on personal grooming too). They still look the same.
Year 2006












This year was the year where I was admitted to NUS in singapore and I start to change drastically. Probably it's due to it's easier to the way people dress here where they really groom themselves or because I am getting older and hope to retain my younger days, which I didnt do last time when I was studying in UTM, Malaysia.
Year 2007











Again, year 2007 seems that I started to get better, no?? But I think I did, hmmmmmm....or I am making a mistake here *Scratching my head*

Early and mid Year 2008












Those were taken early this year. The latter ones I have already post them in my October 2008 blog with the title Photoshoot Outing -if you guys are curious enough, maybe can browse it there. Hahahahhahaha.
Well, that's it guys. It's time for my house cleaning task before I am off to school. Thanks for reading it through. This might trigger the thoughts in guys and girls who is yet to transform. Believe me, it only take A BIG STEP to change. I have changed and is still changing and so can you. So dont depress over on how you look. Be confident and start changing! I believe you guys and gals will change into the most beautiful butterfly in the garden IF you are willing to take the initiative to! Nothing is impossible and making the impossible possible!! *Wink+Smile*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails