Custom Search

12.10.08

Photoshoot Outing: Part 2 *Celia's Works of Art* ^_^

These are a few pics of the Celia's work. Thanks to her phototaking skills!! This really boosted the confidence in myself. Thank you very much Celia!! I am still waiting very eagerly for her rest of her work as we took quite a lot of it!! *Wink*Wink*. Really had a great time together. Photoshooters and models out there next time we go outing together again!! But of course let's come up with a theme and clothing to make the shooting perfect!!







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Seriously woman, you should be doing real modeling work! Awesome photos :)

Ee Ling said...

Thanks! I am looking out for part time modeling job. But seems that no response so far. Hahaha. So I guess I am not cut out for that job, perhaps? =D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails