Custom Search

12.10.08

Photoshoot Outing: Part 1 *Snap*Snap*

Shooting location: Tanjong Pagar and Raffles Place
Thanks to Celia and Dewei I am able to learn a lot of stuff regarding photoshooting!!! Makes me want to own a pro Nikon camera. But before that I need to keep some money to get that hehehe cos I FALL IN LOVE IN POTRAIT TAKING. Thanks to Celia for being my model not mentioning how I spoil some pics due to blurrish images....Sad....Besides, I get to learn something about exposure for my current Digicam Olympus FE-190. Also, most importantly thanks to Dewei and Celia for making me the shooting subject!! Hehehehe ;P. Really eager to know how does the outcome look like. Dewei, you are really pro from the way you take the photos!
Here are some of my Virgin works using my digicam.
Please wait for later parts for more potrait uploads. I really enjoyed my day today though my legs are breaking!! Hahahahhaha. Enjoy browsing. I welcome any ideas and suggestion to improve my picture taking skills. Cos I am an amatuer and hoping to become a pro later on *Wink* Wink*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails