Custom Search

5.6.09

Watsons YOU Awards - which award should I participate?

I came across this Watsons YOU Awards from Xiaxue's Blog. Briefly, this award is about anyone. Anyone who is unique enough can participate this award. There 8 categories of awards are given:-
  • Healthy Hair Award
  • Fit Figure Award
  • Flawless Face Award
  • Healthy Skin Award
  • Friendly Face Award (Female)
  • Friendly Face Award (Male)
  • Sunny Smiles Award
  • Sporty Physique Award
Last date of application: 10th June 2009
What you need:-
  • Receipt from Watsons (No minimum purchase)
  • 2 recent photos (1 close up and another full length)
Therefore, if you are a watson frequent customers, why not try it out. It doesnt really matter if you are a male or female. Anyone can participate as long as you have the confident in youself. If you want to know how to do the posing, Xiaxue has her way on doing it. You can probably used that as a guide to submit your photos.
I am still thinking which award is most suitable for me ... Hmmmm ... probably they should have more awards for me to choose. Hahahahhaa... What do you readers think that I should participate in ... hmmmmmmmmm ......... I really need to think hard on this ..... hmmmmmmmm .......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails