Custom Search

8.6.09

Sequel to the Watson's YOU Awards

I decided!! I decided to participate in the Watson's YOU Awards. I rampaged a few photoshoot albums and decided to go for this one. The award that I am participating in is the Friendly Female awards. Not sure what I babled in the 400 characters column talking about my features. Hahahahaha ... I just write the thought of the time ^_^". Since, it's a tryout, no harm trying on it. Whether I will get or not get this award will be another matter. If I am sooo lucky that I am able to get it, of course, I will be overwhelmed and filled with excitement. If I cant get it, well no worries, there is always next time. Just dont take it too seriously and just participate it for fun!! At least it's something worth looking forward to. Hehehehe .....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails