Custom Search

16.6.09

I just love my BRAND NEW LOOK!!!

Hi, folks!!! You ols must be wondering where I have been vanishing to. Well, I vanished to Malaysia for a short gathering with Papa and Mama plus Didi. Sis was not there as she got training in Pahang. Poor her ... boring training with her department hohohoho .... and of course I was having fun perming my hair over the weekend. But poor papa and mama plus didi that have to wait for me for hours to get it done. All of them were sleeping by the sofa. Luckily, the salon was got a great and comfortable sofa for them to sit on and wait patiently for me. Hehehehe .. Thanks papa, mama and didi ... all of you are the greatest!!! Muacks!!!

I got my haircut from KL. You must be wondering why KL. Well, mum heard this hairstylist from a radio station and decided to give it a try. And without us noticing, this is my 3rd or 4th visit there. For those who resides in Malaysia, if you tune into Aifm and Myfm or if you came across someone who is talking about hairstyling or image, well, that's the guy! He is our (me and my sis) wonderful hairstylist! Both of us like the way he designs and cuts our hair. As the hair look great even you dont cut it for a long time. I remembered my previous hairstyle last me for 6 months before visiting him again. Out from a number of hairstylist (all of them are senior hairstylist - I WONT risk my hair for junior hairstylist ... Sorry guys reality are really very cruel. THerefore you must learn well from your senior and senior dont bully your junior cos you are once a junior too) he is the best I would say. As most hairstyles doesnt last for more than 3 months. When 3 months up, I have to cut my hair no matter what because it will be out of shape. But this guy I would say he is real good! You will even look great even after 3 months and can hold up to 6 months. So here goes my latest look before I continue further .....





I have always wanted to get my hair permed. But I am really really really afraid that the outcome will turn out to be an "aunty lookalike hair" then I am done for. I kept repeating to the hairstylist that I dont want to look like aunty after I washed my permed hair. He kept reassuring that it wont look that way. He said relax ... you definitely wont look like one! Definitely wont. And as what he said, it's really true!! After I washed and restyle myself, it just look similar to what i had done on salon (just that not as good as I didnt blow dry the hair but it is good enough)


I love the hair so much that I cant resist posing the cute look in front of my camera phone .... I just want to try out and see how will I look by acting cute as with straight hair, it's really hard for me to do it .... but seems to me that the outcome is somewhat out of my expectations! They are really good!!






Finally, a more normal and decent pics of myself. Overall, I am really satisfied with this hair. Really boost my confidence!! Thanks Michael for such a GREAT hairstyle!!! Everytime, you just gave me a totally different look!! I am really eager to know what's your next step! Hehehehhe ....


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails