Custom Search

10.6.09

The Cream of Wonders - Skin 79 BB Cream


This is the product that I am going to blog about today. I have been using this for more than 6 months now and I am still using it. Before I start to bable about anything, you guys must be wondering what BB Cream is. BB Cream is a short form of Beblesh Balm Cream. In general, this particular cream helps to correct your uneven tones and to minimize the visibility of your pores. I do not know this product till my mom heard it from a Malaysia TV station where the TV host are introducing BB Cream. She immediately asked me and my sis to buy the moment she hears that this correct uneven tone and minimize the visibility of the pores without much hassle (as she knows both of her precious daughter are really and totally lazy in doing make up even foundation). But of course another important reason is that this BB Cream is able to block of UV sunlight both UVA and UVB. Normal on the shelfs product can only block only one UV (cant remember which is which) and one of it can even penetrates through glass panels and harm your skin especially your face that leads to pigmentation and even worse wrinkles. Scary, huh?
The question arises is why not just put sunblock. Well, some sun block is does not block away both UVs and the one in particular will penetrate through your skin no matter how thick the sunblock you have applied on your face. Even there is sunblock where it blocks off two UV rays, still the oiliness is untolerable. After two or three ours, you will felt that your face are covered with a thick layered of oil which is something me and my sis hates the most!!
Maybe now you will question me, well, there is a lot of BB cream selling on the shelves now. By why this? To be frank, the moment my mom told me, we bought a few BB cream to test out as we do not know where to find this brand of BB cream in Malaysia and Singapore. We tried two well-established brands to be exact and we gave up (I will not disclosed the brands ... sorry folks). The reason is, first, they are only able to block off one type of UV rays and second, they are really really oily and makes the pores even larger. Second, they are not the first brand that establish BB Cream. Third, you face will appear too white even you use a just nice or less amount onto your face. Therefore, from there, we tracked down that Skin79 is the first company that come out with BB cream and they are the Best Selling brand in Korea. And indeed, it proves itself right that yes, we should go for this BB cream instead of others.
For this particular product, it blocks off both UV rays (A&B) and gives a more bright and elastic skin. In addition, this particular BB cream makes your face feel supple, healthy and smooth as it looks. And it wont make your face feeling greasy even after two or three hours. The oil is well-controlled and is drastically minimize. You will only feel a little oiliness on your T-zone only after 6-7 hours. Unlike others you will feel it on your whole face. Next, it corrects the uneven tone of your skin and reduce pores visibly. When you look at it by taking pictures, you wont feel as if your face is detached off from your next. It blends well with your skin color. This is why I like this particular BB cream so much. You definitely will not wish people to say that "Psst that girl seems like her face doesnt match her neck" ..... Plus for a sensitive skin person like me, I can use any facial products as I can or else irritation such as redness will show after two or three application. No matter how good others claim, the money just gone to waste. But this I vouch that it definitely will not cause any harm to sensitive skin!! Another great thing is it also acts as the foundation for your skin. Definitely will never make your face go yellow unlike you are using other cosmetics products if you do not use your make-up base. In contrast, it improves your skin condition!!
Probably, you guys might say, "Hey aint she bragging about it all?" Well, fear not!! This is the upclose photos of my fore head and my big pores at the side of my nose before and after BB cream application. You will see a really HUGE difference in it. I believe that if I show you some pictures of the model, you will not believe me as you might said they are photoshoped. Well, definitely they do for a better advertising. But here, there is NO ALTERATION of pictures (100% ORIGINAL). Not to be offending, a lot of people who blog about goodness of BB Cream never really show the before and after results. But here I will really show you the difference.
FOREHEAD BEFORE
FOREHEAD AFTER

Can you spot the difference? At before you can see some fine lines and pores. But at the after application, they are drastically reduced and pores are poof gone!! Amazing isnt it!!

NOSE BEFORE


NOSE AFTER
Similar to the forehead, the pores have smoothen out. And of course, if your nose are peeling, they are unable to covered. Although it really does wonders, it doesnt act like a great concealer to conceal everything.
Another great news is they produce a special BB cream for guys too. WHO SAYS BB CREAM IS ONLY FOR GIRLS!!! One of my friend (Guy) is using it after eharing my recommendation and he really loves it as it makes his complexion brighter. In this era, men also need to know how to beautify themselves. Brain is not the only thing that girls are looking for now. So men WHAT DO YOU SAY? ^_^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ee Ling,

I have been looking for this BB cream for quite some time ....din't knw where to get them..can you let me know where to buy them....

Your friend,
Lilian

Ee Ling said...

Hi, Lilian.

Sorry for the late reply as I was in Japan last week. YOu can get this BB cream either in Ebay or Korean Beauty Square in City Square JB. I cant remember which floor it is located though. It doesnt have a shop. Only a shopping cart. Hope you are able to find it *wink*

Ee Ling

Anonymous said...

Li Lian & Ee Ling,

Do u gals want to buy cheaper Skin79 BB cream?
I can get it for u.
I'll be going to Korea this coming CNY 2010.
Want to buy it let me know ya...

Your friend,
Tina

Ee Ling said...

Another online store you can go is G-market.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails