Custom Search

19.3.10

I am at New York New York!!

Finally, finished with my report writing. I hope there will not be much changes but I doubt so. But whatever it is Thank God that it finally ended for this week. Let's what is to come next week leave it for next week. Since I am not feeling quite well today, Shalom took the initiative to have dinner at West Coast Plaza. It was very nice of him to let me have my way to eat Western today. Well, two choices of western here; either Fish & Co. or New York New York. So Shalom chose New York New York. It's been a while since I stepped into here. To my surprise, the menu CHANGE!!! *Gasp* It look better though .... hehehehe ...

They are offering set meals now. SGD 7.80 per set for choices of pastas and rice with ice lemon tea and a side dish (fries, potato chips, garden salad, ?????). They have 4 choices of the side dish but I just cant remember what. Shalom is a fries lover. So undoubtedly, he got his fries!!


We accompanied the main dish with the dory fish rice. At first, Shalom chose bolognese .... but I dont fancy bolognese that much. Not because I am not a beef lover, I just dont really like the taste of the tomatoes ... too sour for me =P. Again, GOOD Shalom as peaceful as his name, chosen another main dish. The fish dory was really tender. It was coated with a layer of egg white before pan-frying the fish. An enhancement to the fragrance of DORY. Oh, DORY I love eat YOU!!! It was coupled with rice and coleslaw. Ehto ... rice is rice and coleslaw just taste coleslaw ... nothing much to talk about on these two. The main character here - THE DORY!!

Then, we chose two side dishes. First is ceasar salad. We need our greens. Shalom needs a lot of greens too. I wonder what kind of dressing is used to make ceasar salad. I quite like it. Maybe some time I should try making one myself. I really wonder how it will turn out. Ingredients are simple but the dressing I dont think it's that simple. Just google the dressing and as I expected, it requires quite a few ingredients to do that. Well, dining out is still the most easy way out. =P


Next up is the mussels!! The mussels taste really good. With the cheese as toppings, it taste really great! Must eat it when it's hot. Hmm this I think it will be easy to make. Just put the cheese on top, and bake it. Maybe can put a bit of pasta sauce to make it tastier? Definitely this can be a good try out! Wait till I possess an oven. Then, definitely can make it ... hehehehehe ... and there are whole loads of stuffs that I wanted to try-out if I have an oven ... but I guess the one who may be my guinea pig is Shalom Wangrangsimakul hahahahahahahahahahahaha

That's for our dinner. Although the picture may seem small, but the portion was more than enough to feed us both. But the dinner was a bit too pricey. It cost about SGD 38 where normally we only had about less than SGD20 dinner for two .... Thanks to Shalom, I get to eat such a sumptuous meal. Arigato-ne, anata ^_^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails