Custom Search

8.3.10

A Great Jap Restaurant at Seri Pacific KL, Kofuku

Hi, it's been a while since I blog. I think the last time that I blog is about curry chicken that I cooked? Recently, I went to one of the International Water Association (IWA) conferences in Kuala Lumpur. I was lucky as the conference hall is just adjacent to PWTC, the place where my sister is currently working at. So, I got free rides and lodging plus food too. Hehehehehehhee.... This is the first day when I was in KL. Since the conference registration is at 8pm at night, me and sis wanted to find some place near the conference ground. She said there is nothing special to eat at the mall opposite the hotel. Therefore, she suggested this particular restaurant, Kofuku at Seri Pacific Kuala Lumpur.

We ordered a bento set that cost about RM78 and it's sufficient for two person as the portion are quite big. However, the Japanese on the other table can take one set per person. To me I really cant finish the whole thing. First thing up as appetizer is the red squid. I like the squid as there were not hard but it doesnt lose its chewy texture PLUS it is not fishy at all. Taste great! This means the squid is fresh.


Next they have the salad that comes together with the bento. This salad was like normal salad. Not really up to my expectation though.


Then, came the garlic fried rice. Smell so garlic. If you guys dont like garlic better dont try. You can opt for white rice. The waiter was kind enough to divide the rice into two small bowls without us telling. What a good service!


This was the main dish of that day. There are four different types of dish altogether and I will introduce them one by one.


Adegashi Tofu is just a normal adegashi tofu that you can get in Sushi Tei. Nothing special or remarkable about this.

The vegetables wasnt what I expected too. It's a little too salty. However, despite everything, the vegetables were not overcooked and of course fresh in overall.


This is the dish that makes your money worth the food. The prawns were succulent and the scallop were fresh and chewy. However, it's not as big as those that I got in Japan. I think, it will cost even more with that size of scallop in Japan. This is good enough. Love it. It might have been fried together with butter and milk as I sense a strong taste of butter and milk. Oh ya the prawns were big too. It's more than enough for two!! Worth the money!!



Salmon is the usual pan fried. TO ensure the salmon taste good, it's the freshness that counts! The salmon dish out here was really fresh. IT was not dried too after pan fried. IF the salmon is not fresh, sometimes it will be too dry or too fishy for you to eat. But this I just love it. Nice nice nice!!


At the end of the meal, we were served with ice-cream and fruits. It's included in the bento set. But I dont really like the taste of the ice-cream. Too sweet for me and the fruits are just normal. I guess what is really worth are those prawns with scallop and salmon.


Overall, this is a meal that worth the money. This restaurant provides buffet lunch and dinner too. If you are buffet lovers, you can try it out! Cant remember how much it cost though ... hehehhehehehee ... till then see you guys next time ^_^

Acknowledgement:

Thanks a lot for my beloved sis for bringing me to such a nice place to eat. She is always the one who is buying all the nice dinner. Best sister in the world!! Thanks thanks!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails