Custom Search

8.12.09

The Dim Sum Restaurant at Desa Setapak, KL

HIIIIIIII FOOOOOOOOOOLKKKKKKKKKKS!!!!!!!!!!! TADAIMMMMMMMAAAAAA!! I am finally back again to blogging world. Recently, I have been really busier than a bee can be. I was engulfed with experiments (where it takes about 9-10 hours daily leaving me dropped dead whenever I am back home). Due to the tiredness and stress, I indulged myself in taiwanese dramas making me too lazy to pen a few words in my blog. I have a lot to write as recently things had been quite happening around me. Well, mostly it's about FOOD.... kekekekeke .... An old history of food which I have had is in Kuala Lumpur aka KL.

This is a dim sum shop located at Desa Setapak, known as Six Happiness Restaurant. To find the exact location, you can visit the URL in the following.

http://www.sixhappiness.com

The food that me and my big family love here is the Hong Kong dim sum (a kind of Chinese morning Hi-Tea) and it is very famous for that. The savour of the dim sum can be seen from the pictures in the following. What makes those dim sum special is the freshness of the ingredients. Fresh and succulent pork and prawns makes a great dim sum. But I think it's a little too salty though. That's the downside of the dimsum. I will not be elaborating on how each of the dim sum taste like cos I always believe that a picture can explain a thousand words. Hahahhahaha .. alright ok ... I will cut the crap ... enjoy the pics folks.


In addition to dim sum, their all time favourites are the fried noodles and fried rice. But similar to their dim sum, a little bit too much of salt. Maybe salt is too cheap in Malaysia ... that's why they ..... I talk too much. Hope you guys will go try out when you "Jalan-jalan cari makan" *WINK*



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails