Custom Search

28.12.09

Eighteen Chefs, Tiong Bahru Plaza

I was rampaging the photos from my hp today. Seems that I have taken quite a number of food shots since a few months ago. But I dont have the time (rather I am lazy) to upload the pics into my computer. Since I will be on vacation since tomorrow till the coming new year, I decided to clear some of the pics from the hp to get some space for more pictures taking. This restaurant is known as Eighteenchefs in Tiong Bahru Plaza.


I love the design of the shop. Look funky and even though the space is limited but it looks spacious. Good design. Apart from discounts, I think student have the one for one offer. So quite a lot of youngster are there to eat. Since I am a student, of course and definitely I cant waste the opportunity to flash the student card. As one of my Cambodian friend (Bill) once said, "If you have, flash it."




While waiting for the food to come, here are the seasoning for the food that was yet to come.


First up was the calamari rings. They use a big sotong for this. Taste not bad. But I still prefer the small squid. Taste sweeter and easier to chew. Cos the bigger one makes you feel like you are chewing rubber band. It's just a description. It doesnt really feels like rubber band though it you will feel a little bit like rubber band. HUh?@~@ what am I mumbling ... .whatever ....


This is my order. Salmon curry bake rice. Taste good at the first few bites. But after a while you will get bored of it. So better ask someone to share this with you. The salmon is a bit too dry to swallow. Probably they over cooked it. I think it will taste just nice if they dont pan fry the salmon. Baking it with the cheese will make it just right.

Shalom ordered sausage baked pasta. Doesnt taste as great as it seems to be. Taste similar to my baked rice with a different sauce. I think it was just so so.


Maybe because I am not a great lover of baked rice or baked pasta. You guys may try it out. Probably it doesnt taste that bad cos a lot of people always said I am quite picky about my food *Wink*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails