Custom Search

14.9.09

My first time in MAS business lounge and on plane

HI THERE FOLKS!!!! I am finally back and down to blogging again. For these few weeks, I will be updating my trip to Japan! I was there for an International Ozone Association Conference. This was my first time taking plane too. I was so excited and nervous! All I get to see was plane deck on TV. Never did I imagined that I was able to board on one! Mum and sis joined me in this trip. We departed from KLIA and we need to take a "carriage" to another side to board the plane (MH=Malaysia Hospitality). Since it was my first time, I made blunders here and there. Hehehehe .... anyone who sees me can really guess that it was my first time on plane.

Mum and sis both got business class seats due to her mileage claim. Meanwhile, I was in the economy class. However, I wasnt seating too far from them. Just one row behind them. *wink* Their business class entitled them to get into the lounge to wait for the plane and what's best is they can bring a guest in. Hahahahaha.... so I manage to get some food before we got onto the plane ^_^" Just in case I cant sleep and got hungry in the middle of the night.


We were able to view the plane clearly. Too bad there was reflection on the glass. Therefore, cant really get a good picture out from it ...



I cant really sleep that night. Probably I was too excited and nervous. There was a lot of stuff I didnt know. There were a few buttons and remote control. Luckily, I had a helpful neighbour whom he offered his help when he saw me in pinch! At the same time, I was walking up and down in between business class and economy class seat. Cos I cant sleep so I just disturbed both mum and sis ... Hahahahhaha ... to the extent the air steawardess asked me not to go there anymore .... sad .... So I got my camera and get some shots here and there. It was 430am. I cant believe that I really stay awake throughout the journey. Then, mum woke up and called me saying that THE SUN IS UP!! I was really excited. Taking my camera with me, I took a few shots of the sunrise. Of course not directly to the sun cos it was too bright. Though, it seems hot but outside degree was -53C!!!!!! No wonder the clouds looks like snow up high in the sky.





After shooting, finally breakfast was served. It's a very sumptous breakfast but nasi lemak didnt taste good cos the "sambal" is very very and really little .... Croissant and the pie taste really really good!! Hontoni oiiishi!!!! Mum and sis next door are having really great food! Totally different from ours. They are having scrambled eggs with salmon. However, salmon taste a bit dry but the looks of the dish looks tempting.

After this meal, we were ready to touch down Narita Airport! Energetic me cant wait for the plane to embark and start my journey in Japan. I LOVE JAPAN!! (The image of Hiro Nakamura in the US drama series when he teleported to New York appeared in my mind) ... Hehehehe ...
That's all for now folks! See you again for more updates on Japan! Keep track especially for those who are going to Japan for a short holidays ^_^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails