Custom Search

17.7.09

Zhang Yan's Commencement

It was Zhang Yan's commencement or convocation you call it!!!!!! Finally, it's over for her. She finished her MSc in 1 year time! Congrats congrats!! I just love to see the way people get their scroll and say bye bye to the university. How I wish I am one of them ..... sigh .... But too bad I just have a looooooooooooooooooongggggggggggggg way to go still .... Two years, I hope, seems so near yet so far ... Lots of things need to be accomplished ... I really wonder if I can finish it on time ... worry, anxiety filled me but I just have to throw them away and go on with my life to reach the goal one day ....


Me and Yuanyuan went to congratulate her. My blessings for you Yan so that you can get a job soon. Shalom was having his commencement on that particular day too but too bad unable to get a hold and have picture with him as I went there too late due to the FIRST TIME EVER GROUP MEETING .... Hope when my commencement arrive, Shalom will be there to take picture with me ... Hehehehhehehe .... And of course cant miss the photoshots! And of course, my greatest support is with him! Cos I will lean on him for support for the rest of my life I wish ... Oooops .........


Another friend that we met is Han Qian (see below). She is the a batch earlier than Zhang Yan ... Hope everything went well for her too!



Then, we fool around with Zhang Yan's Cert and graduate lion hehehehehhe ......


Also I just found out that Li Lian was having her commencement too but just toooooo bad that I MISSED IT! HARK!!! YES!! I miss it and hope Lian will forgive me and ALL MY BEST WISHES FOR YOU ... YOU ARE IN YOUR BEST NOW AND HOPE IT WILL BE BETTER THAN THE BEST!!

3 comments:

HanQin said...

When I read your blog.. i see "Han Qian"... Then I think, har? You saw me in the commencement meh? look at the picture.. oh's its a pretty girl.. it;s too bold of me.. :p

Ee Ling said...

Hahaha thanks for dropping by! Hope everything went well for you ^_^

vrouwen said...

hey girl, no worries....thanks for your well wishes...
catch up with you some time soon!!

Lilian

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails