Custom Search

18.6.10

Miraculous Kose Mask White

I always have the blackheads and whiteheads problem since teenage years. It has been giving me great headaches. No matter what I did it never seems to be able to get rid of them in one go. I have tried egg white, egg yolk, peel off mask (Garnier and Pola) and Biore Pore Pack. But none gave me satisfactory results!

One fine Friday evening, well, it sounds better if it always start with this *giggles*, I was window shopping in Guardian at IMM Building (one of our (me and Shalom) hangout place - cos it's not too far from Shalom's home and not too far from my home. It just sit right in the middle), I "stumbled" upon the Kose counter. They have a series of display at their shelves. Since I was early and Shalom was late, I browse through the product one by one. This is where this Seikisho Mask White came in. I didnt dare to try it at first cos my skin is considered at the sensitive range. I dug a little bit here and there on its reviews and finally I decided to try myself. I told myself that there is nothing much to lose except SGD35.


After double cleansing my face (wash your face twice - remove makeup then remove oil and debris), I applied the black white mask generously onto my face. Becareful! It's not creamy rather, it looks a lot like diesel to me. But it smells much much better than diesel. Hahahaha .... The colour of the liquid or rather mask reminds me of a horror movie which I watched when I was very young. It was something black and liquid that feeds on human ... hahhaaha ... Ok back to topic ...
After application, you have to wait till it is completely dry. You will feel your face is being tighten by the mask but fear not it will not create wrinkles. Just that the movement is very awkward. Upon drying, then peel the mask from chin to forehead (meaning "bottom-up") ^_^". Quite a few bloggers wrote that it's quite painful. Hmmm ... at first I thought it may be quite painful but to my surprise it was not as painful as I had thought it would be. Just a sensation that you may feel when you are using Biore Pore Pack ... well it's better than that by a little. So not too bad. The bloggers also mentioned that the pain is caused by the removal of the facial hair. Well, this again is not true. It may remove four or five strands of facial hair but not all. I am a person who is very particular not to remove any facial hair as facial hair protects the outer skin from bacteria, dust and stuffs. So removing it means exposing your delicate skin to the outer hazards. It's a BIG NO NO for me. My hair still intact and they are still working fine. Hehehe ...
Below two pics are the outcome after using the mask. For the first time, I see all the white heads and some blackheads that had matured sticked on the mask. I could say 90% of the mask consists of my whiteheads and blackheads! This is the first time I experienced this kind of results after using peel off masks (other brands and natural products) for quite some time. You can also see that your dead skin was being peeled off too. Leaving only a smooth skin. Plus all the toner or facial skinfood that you put onto your face after this mask can be easily absorbed.
When I am on the verge of giving up, this mask gives me hope! I guess I will be continuing using it. So how about you? Do you have the same problem too?


Thing to take note:
If you have wound or sun burn do not use till the skin is healed. Or else, it will peel off the dead skin that is yet to mature and may cause some irritation later! So do take note!!

1 comment:

R0ty said...

Tried this out of curiosity after reading your blog :P found out it has whitening function too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails