Custom Search

14.8.09

Hip Diner USA

Went to Illuma last weekend. It's my first visit there. Well, I would say it was rather quite empty. But I like it cos there weren't many people in the mall. You are able to see things and walk nicely without bumping onto each other. The things and food are more onto the high-end. One nice and good thing is they have a very big arcade over there and they have my FAVOURITE Taiko Drum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They have 4 pairs of drum and lots of UFO machine. But the dolls are quite hard to get though .... Hahahahhaha ....

Since the food are quite expensive, we changed our lunch destination to basement level at Bugis Junction. We spotted this 1 for 1 offer hehehehehhehe .... it's only valid on public holidays and special day only. Lucky for us that day .. hehehehhehehehe ....


This restaurant is known as Hip Diner USA.


After ordering our food, we played with the Rubis Cube that we got from LG. Basically, I dont really have the patience to play with the cube. Hahahhahaha ... They have technique to it ... but I am too lazy to do that ...


But Shalom loves it and he solved it for several rounds! TWO THUMBS UP FOR HIM!!

Finally, food was here! I ordered Chicken Mushroom Burger. THis burger was nice even without chicken. Just mushrooms, cheese and the lettuce!! Really fresh and tasty!!! But I dont quite like the fries dipping sauce. Too sour for me to handle ...


Shalom ordered American Meatloaf! This is the BEST beef dish I ever had. The beef taste as though it will melt the moment you put it into your mouth! Very nice. It blends really well with the sauce. Even after a week, I can still remember how it tastes like! That's really something isn't it ^_^! Hehehehhehehehe ....

2 comments:

Cloud said...

don't even know the correct name of the cube:p

Ee Ling said...

somemore ... think I dont know who you are even when you use a pseudonym is it!!! grrr .....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails